Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ProfiledReJIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what ever happened to this i just decided to try it out again and i got a decent increase of almost 10 fps while running dolphin with other programs such as adobe reader and multiple firefox windows which usually slow down dolphin for me with it i get almost a constant 40 to 50 fps playing in decent sized stages in brawl with both of those prgrams running
I completely forgot about that when the devs stopped talking about it
the last build i heard of it in was 3404 but when enabled now in the new revisions it still provides some significant fps boosts
ok i did some more testing and it crashed every other one of my games except brawl in dolphinIL but in normal dolphin all of them worked perfectly. Mario kart wii was slower with it on but mario kart double dash got a 5 to 8fps boost, metroid prime was the biggest surprise for me in places where i would normally get only 12fps like tallon overworld i was now getting around 28 to 34fps. I haven't tested out Mario galaxy or wind waker yet but i'll try them out tomorrow hopefully with the same results
it only activates in JITIL...
i can activate it in both
(10-24-2009, 01:10 AM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]i can activate it in both

really? how because it only seems to work with IL only for me.
when i added it to dolphin ini file it is on for both of them for me and there is a noticeable speed difference in most of my games i also just tested mario galaxy there is no change in it but in wind waker the game appears to be less jerky inside dragon roost cavern in the lava rooms
well there was no speed increase in regular dolphin but all games worked
there was a good speed increase in IL but only like 4 games worked, others crashed
need to test mario kart wii though.
(10-24-2009, 01:54 PM)ugoo Wrote: [ -> ]when i added it to dolphin ini file it is on for both of them for me and there is a noticeable speed difference in most of my games i also just tested mario galaxy there is no change in it but in wind waker the game appears to be less jerky inside dragon roost cavern in the lava rooms

only il actually uses the value. Normal jit just ignores it.
Pages: 1 2