Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I dont have a Profile file!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Piggiii

In /documents/Config/ there is no Profile file!Pls help me xDD
What folder are you looking for? Either way, it should be in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/, not Documents/Config/.

Piggiii

(12-14-2016, 02:38 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What folder are you looking for? Either way, it should be in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/, not Documents/Config/.

oh,yes!Im looking in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Config/ for the Profile folder!But there is no one.I think you have to show hidden files but i dont know how to show them.
What Profile folder do you mean? The Profiles folder for controller profiles? And why are you looking for it?

Piggiii

(12-14-2016, 03:44 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What Profile folder do you mean? The Profiles folder for controller profiles? And why are you looking for it?

Yes I need the profile folder for the controller profiles.I want to install a profileĀ 
Hmm... I can't remember if Dolphin creates that folder by default, but if it doesn't, it should get created if you save any controller profile from within Dolphin. Or if you want to, you can create a folder named "Profiles" on your own and create the folders "GCPad" and "Wiimote" in it.