Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problems with Sonic Colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having lots of sluttering, lags and even crashes while playing Sonic Colors even on lowest settings on a high-end PC. Tried the latest releases and Ishiruuka's releases with no success. Tried all beckends but with no success.
Is this a problem with dolphin or my settings?

My Specs:

Video Card: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
Processor: Intel I7 - 3770
RAM: 16 GB
Storage: 500GB of SSD + 1TB of HD + 2TB of HD
Motherboard: Gigabyte (Don't remember the exact model)
Dolphin Realease: 5.0-1444 and IShiiruka (2016-12--01)

All drivers are updated to latest version.
Have you tried 5.0 stable? It's possible that a regression has crept into Dolphin since 5.0 that is causing your problems. If so, you should bisect to find the PR that introduced the problem.
(12-07-2016, 09:02 AM)Aleron Ives Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried 5.0 stable? It's possible that a regression has crept into Dolphin since 5.0 that is causing your problems. If so, you should bisect to find the PR that introduced the problem.

Already tried but without sucess. Sad
Please post your settings that you're using for the game. Sonic Colors is very demanding, and you could easily max out an ivy bridge on it.
(12-20-2016, 04:35 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your settings that you're using for the game.  Sonic Colors is very demanding, and you could easily max out an ivy bridge on it.

http://imgur.com/a/85P8p
Also enabling dual core and disabling synchronize GPU thread makes the game really faster and playable with minor slutterings at 60 FPS (using the cheat code), but causes random crashes. Also i am using enable CPU override at 136%