Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Unresolvable] How to reset completely all dolphin settings after uninstall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TLDR : Question at the end.

Hello, i'm currently trying to make run sunshine in 1080p 60fps

I tried an ishiiruka build and dolphin 5.0.

Here is what happenned :

- i succeed making it run 50fps (it's eu version) all smooth, got 5 shines without any problems, but the next time i openned dolphin, it was impossible to get 50fps back... It was stuck at 25. (All parameters were good, and i tried woth gecko code or 60fps patch).

- after that i heard about dolphin 5.0, i succeed into making it run 50fps but only cinematics... Rest of the game stay at 25.

- now, the game ask for 60hz so i got 60fps constantly after i found the problem. But now whatever the version, the game freeze/lag sometimes and the sound too. And if i play a bit (fighting etc) i got a crash cpu (i saw the error correction on the forums, but it does not help)

The question :
I got the computer to make it run so i think there is parameters that still need to be wiped so i can retry on a clean emulator, how can i start again from scratch (i don't see anymore any dolphin emulator folders)?

Thanks per advance !
It is within your personal data directory. There should be a "dolphin emulator" subdirectory. If you remove this, all dirty files of dolphin are dropped.
Thank you very much ! Will try again, i hope it's that ^^ was strange it ran smooth before and not anymore now

Will update the thread when i tried and will update the title
well, it's permanently buggued, nvm
Try to delete the "SRAM.raw" file located on your dolphin setting, something like this: User\GC.

This may make that 60hz game ask to disappear.
Well actually, i want this to be asked.
But it's not the problem, the very first time i made it run at 60fps was perfect.

Now i got a freeze every 20sec for like 0.5sec, sound bug a bit and got random slowdown when i play.

I really don't understand why the very first run was perfect like that... and why i can't redo it ...