Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: New open source homebrew channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been really excited about the latest homebrew channel release compatible with dolphin but I've been a bit confused about something. Is there a link to download the channel anywhere or is it one of those "compile it yourself" things? Every link I've come across takes you to the github page.
Its a compile it yourself Sad
Once I got it compiled I was very happy. I could not believe my eyes that the homebrew channel works in dolphin now. I'm totally going to test this with Riivolution to see if Newer Super Mario Bros and CTGP revolution work with an emulated loaded disk.
Unfortunately it doesn't look like Riivolution works at all and just gives a black screen. I couldn't get project M or Nintendont working properly either, with the former just taking me back to the system menu after I click Play at the Project M base menu and the latter loading IOS58 nonstop. I will redump my nand later though to see if a fresh dump helps at all. I'm using a pretty old NAND dump from before I knew what I was doing.

If what I experienced is the currently expected Dolphin behavior, that is too bad, but hopefully someday those apps will work!

NZZN

Does anyone have a precompiled version yet Undecided ? If you have a compiled version of the new homebrew channel post a link on MEGA or something, Or you could tell me how to compile it on windows. Both are fine. 
This sounds amazing....sweet just hit 25 post...no shame..thx