Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Party 5 and 9 (CPU vs CPU games)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know how I can get a save with everything unlocked (if not everything, than the intense difficulty unlocked on Mario Party 5 for Dolphin 5.0). Also, is there a mod, where I could possibly set player 1 as CPU on Mario Party 9? If not, then no worries.

One more thing, anyone know any good CPU vs CPU games? Could be FPS, RTS, MOBA like Heroes Of The Storm, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, Team Fortress 2. Just something to watch, since I like to watch AI fight. Smile
You can download 100% savefiles from gamefaqs and whatnot and load them into Dolphin no problem. With the GCI folder, you just put the files directly in the folder and they'll work.
(11-29-2016, 08:43 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You can download 100% savefiles from gamefaqs and whatnot and load them into Dolphin no problem.  With the GCI folder, you just put the files directly in the folder and they'll work.

Yeah, with Mario Party 4, I imported the GCI and it worked perfectly for that, however Mario Party 5 it doesn't.
I already did it for Mario Party 5 a while ago, so I know it works. Just try a different savefile I guess.

As for Mario Party 9, I hated it too.

I've watched AI duke it out in Fortune Street before; and since each AI has their own strategy there, it can be quite interesting to watch. The game cheats on single player though (dice rolls are rigged as hell,) so I suggest setting it up outside of the campaign.
(11-30-2016, 10:54 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I already did it for Mario Party 5 a while ago, so I know it works.  Just try a different savefile I guess.

As for Mario Party 9, I hated it too.

I've watched AI duke it out in Fortune Street before; and since each AI has their own strategy there, it can be quite interesting to watch.  The game cheats on single player though (dice rolls are rigged as hell,) so I suggest setting it up outside of the campaign.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/914970-...ty-5/saves there is only one for me and does fortune street has a cpu only option like mario party 1-6? thx btw
(11-29-2016, 03:40 AM)DreadedGhoul575 Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing, anyone know any good CPU vs CPU games? Could be FPS, RTS, MOBA like Heroes Of The Storm, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, Team Fortress 2. Just something to watch, since I like to watch AI fight. Smile

Smash Bros, Melee, and Brawl are probably the biggest ones that come to mind. I remember placing bets with my friends back in the N64 days on which Smash Bros character would win a match.
(11-30-2016, 12:00 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Smash Bros, Melee, and Brawl are probably the biggest ones that come to mind. I remember placing bets with my friends back in the N64 days on which Smash Bros character would win a match.

Got the Wii-U and Brawl version, yeah they're good. Know any others? Also, what's the highest difficulty from Mario Party 1-6? I've found out the highest so far is: Expert on 4, Intense on 5 and Brutal on 6. The older three, I ain't sure about (unless it's just the hard difficulty and there ain't any unlockable/bonus difficulties).
(11-30-2016, 11:37 PM)DreadedGhoul575 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what's the highest difficulty from Mario Party 1-6?

If I remember well, in Mario Party 2 there's a Super Hard setting only on the Stadium course.
(12-01-2016, 01:28 AM)DrHouse64 Wrote: [ -> ]If I remember well, in Mario Party 2 there's a Super Hard setting only on the Stadium course.

Can you set them all to cpu only?
(12-01-2016, 05:11 AM)DreadedGhoul575 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you set them all to cpu only?

You have to begin the game with at least 1 player, but then you can set your character to CPU on the Start Menu.

Lol that makes me remember about my strategy to rapidly gather stars (only human players stars are collected at the end of games) : at the last turn, set all the characters as human players. You don't even need to have 4 pads because the game don't care about it, just switch between ports when you need it.
Pages: 1 2