Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Browser error message when selecting wiki (right click)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past few weeks, and few builds I've tried in that time, I get this error message when trying to select any wiki from the games list:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[08006] [7] FATAL: password authentication failed for user "dolphin-emu_wiki" FATAL: password authentication failed for user "dolphin-emu_wiki"' in /home/dolphin-emu/apps/wiki/dolphin-redirect.php:18 Stack trace: #0 /home/dolphin-emu/apps/wiki/dolphin-redirect.php(18): PDO->__construct('pgsql:host=post...', 'dolphin-emu_wik...', '7ukM9T2xu83oy9W...') #1 {main} thrown in /home/dolphin-emu/apps/wiki/dolphin-redirect.php on line 18

This was definitely working on a recent build I was using a month ago, but I don't remember which one. I don't know if it's something with Dolphin, or if it's something on my end. I'm using Edge on Windows 10. Is everyone else experiencing this? I can access the wiki manually by going into the Edge browser and doing a search. It's just not working from Dolphin for me anymore.
It's not an error in Dolphin or on your end, it's an error on the wiki's end. The same thing is happening to me and others.
Ok, good to know. Thanks for clarifying.