Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The disc could not be read at
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I download Game and Dolphin emulator, after start i see this:

[Image: RsaPUi3.png]

How to fix it?
Your dump is bad, redump the game.
(11-20-2016, 06:45 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]Your dump is bad, redump the game.

sorry, i don't know what is dump ?

I download game in rar, unrar to game folder, and run game.
How to 'redump' game?
Quote:Cubone

sorry, i don't know what is dump ?

I download game in rar, unrar to game folder, and run game.
How to 'redump' game?
Anti-Ultimate Wrote:Your dump is bad, redump the game.
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/editpost.php?pid=428930

Why i get ban ???? I using bad english language? (i don't know english language sorry, this forum only for english peoples??)
Cubone Wrote:I download Game
Cubone Wrote:I download game in rar

:/

Global Forum Rules Wrote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.

Closed.

Also, Anti-Ultimate, please remember not to provide support to obvious pirates like this.