Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error message please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ive been recently playing final fantasy crystal chronicles on Dolphin and I keep running into an error after a certain dungeon. at the same place, I get a "Invalid write to 0x0000004 or something like that, and I cant exit out and it crashes the program for me. Ive tried downloading the latest version that doesn't work. I don't know what the problem is since it only happens with that game only. What's going on?
Try sync gpu?
(11-20-2016, 11:39 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Try sync gpu?

I'm still kinda new when it comes to configuring the dolphin settings could you help me locate where that option is?
(11-20-2016, 12:54 PM)hect05661 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still kinda new when it comes to configuring the dolphin settings could you help me locate where that option is?

Nvm, I enabled it but I still got the error message
Does your ISO match the known good md5 on redump? It looks like it's reading/writing garbage.

Also try simply disabling panic handlers.
(11-20-2016, 02:08 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your ISO match the known good md5 on redump?  It looks like it's reading/writing garbage.

Also try simply disabling panic handlers.

How do I check if my ISO matches the good md5?
right click, properties, info, compute
or something
(11-22-2016, 12:42 PM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]right click, properties, info, compute
or something

Okay it generated my MD5 checksum and it seemed to match the MD5 of a stable copy.