Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can this run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i want to know if i can run paper mario the thousand year old door and all of the mario party games with
Intel core i5-6600k
Nvidia GTX 730
CPU is fine. That GPU probably will be pretty slow past 2x internal resolution or something.
(11-20-2016, 04:02 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]CPU is fine. That GPU probably will be pretty slow past 2x internal resolution or something.

what should i do to fix the gpu
People have generally recommended 750 ti as the lowest, with 1050 (non and ti). You could try RX 460 but polaris drivers have been bad.
I think it should run but not hd
Hi - I'm new here & am planning on getting a PC to run Dolphin and other games. Dolphin is a priority for me - I'd like to be able to run Mario Galaxy 1&2, Metroid prime, Rogue leader and Skyward sword among others in 4K at full framerates without dropping a beat & with an overhead of power so the PC is not struggling. I'm willing to spend up to £2000 but would ideally like to spend less if a cheaper PC will easily do this.

Can anyone shed any light on what processor and graphics card I would need? And would anyone be able to suggest a prebuilt PC currently on the market that'll be fit these requirements? I'm new to dolphin and PC gaming builds in general.

Thanks.
Make a new thread
Hi - apologies, I'd like to but I don't think I can as I'm new here..
Quote:and would anyone be able to suggest a prebuilt PC currently on the market that'll be fit these requirements?
Here
https://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/configurator/...ormancegtx
You only have to change these parts :
_i7 6700k -> i5 6600k (Or keep the i7 if you don't want to overclock the i5 )
_GTX 1060 -> GTX 1070 (GTX 1070 for 4k PC gaming but if Dolphin is the only one in your mind then GTX 1060 is fine )
_Remove the SLI Bridge option along with other useless option (like Tobi eyes tracking , HTC Vive...)
_Add a SSD (Solid State Drives) if you want Windows and PC games boot instantly
(11-23-2016, 10:48 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Here
https://www.scan.co.uk/3xs/configurator/...ormancegtx
You only have to change these parts :
_i7 6700k -> i5 6600k (Or keep the i7 if you don't want to overclock the i5 )
_GTX 1060 -> GTX 1070 (GTX 1070 for 4k PC gaming but if Dolphin is the only one in your mind then GTX 1060 is fine )
_Remove the SLI Bridge option along with other useless option (like Tobi eyes tracking , HTC Vive...)
_Add a SSD (Solid State Drives) if you want Windows and PC games boot instantly

Thanks Smile Apologies, I posted this as a new thread as well as instructed earlier.