Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How do I get a signature in my profile?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed some users here having signatures on their profile and I was wondering how would I go about getting mine, or is there a specific requirement towards getting one?
You need to have written 10 posts before you can have a signature. This is intended to prevent spambots from putting advertisement links in their signatures.
(11-13-2016, 07:05 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You need to have written 10 posts before you can have a signature. This is intended to prevent spambots from putting advertisement links in their signatures.

Thank you
(11-13-2016, 07:05 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]You need to have written 10 posts before you can have a signature. This is intended to prevent spambots from putting advertisement links in their signatures.

Did more than 10 posts still cant see my signature or the option to have one.
Technically, you need to have been registered for at least 24-hours in addition to having 10+ posts. It's not listed in the Global Forum Rules because I'd always assumed it was 10+ posts OR 1+ days since registered. Apparently it's 10+ posts AND 1+ days registered, so both conditions need to be true it seems.

EDIT - The time limits have been removed, btw. @nursejoy, you should see the option now.
(11-14-2016, 03:03 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, you need to have been registered for at least 24-hours in addition to having 10+ posts. It's not listed in the Global Forum Rules because I'd always assumed it was 10+ posts OR 1+ days since registered. Apparently it's 10+ posts AND 1+ days registered, so both conditions need to be true it seems.

EDIT - The time limits have been removed, btw. @nursejoy, you should see the option now.

Checking but I couldn't find it, maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Where should the option for displaying your signature be?
Go to the User CP (Control Panel), and on the left side, it says Change Signature
(11-13-2016, 06:35 PM)nursejoy Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed some users here having signatures on their profile and I was wondering how would I go about getting mine, or is there a specific requirement towards getting one?

Thank you for this thread. I have been researching off and on for the better part of a week regarding why there wasn't an "Edit Signature" section under my User CP. Almost thought I was going crazy when all I wanted to do was include my PC specs under my posts  Big Grin
I'm having the same problem. I think I need 10 posts xD