Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda wind waker buggy sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dunno why but the game sound is like very buggy and it sound the music as it was some kind of "rain sound" like a metal sound or something,anyone this game has any special settings for the sound??.Any help will be much apreciated it.Oh i almost forgot,im not a newbie in this,maybe my postcount shows it but im not Tongue
(10-18-2009, 08:09 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]dunno why but the game sound is like very buggy and it sound the music as it was some kind of "rain sound" like a metal sound or something,anyone this game has any special settings for the sound??.Any help will be much apreciated it.Oh i almost forgot,im not a newbie in this,maybe my postcount shows it but im not Tongue

What build/version are you using ?.. i've experienced this with Super Paper Mario.

I just checked if my WW was doing the same, and its not.

I'm using 4397 - (32bit Winxp 1gb patch)
(10-18-2009, 08:56 AM)OptimusPrimeX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2009, 08:09 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]dunno why but the game sound is like very buggy and it sound the music as it was some kind of "rain sound" like a metal sound or something,anyone this game has any special settings for the sound??.Any help will be much apreciated it.Oh i almost forgot,im not a newbie in this,maybe my postcount shows it but im not Tongue

What build/version are you using ?.. i've experienced this with Super Paper Mario.

im using 4429
(10-18-2009, 11:47 AM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2009, 08:56 AM)OptimusPrimeX Wrote: [ -> ]

im using 4429

hi,

i have delayed sounds on "cutszenes". My res. is RC 1 from this Page. The Games runs very very smooth but the sound is delayed. How can i fix this?
Quote:i have delayed sounds on "cutszenes". My res. is RC 1 from this Page. The Games runs very very smooth but the sound is delayed. How can i fix this?

You can't. The problem hasn't been fixed yet.