Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote emulation out of sync.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
no because i got the same error with vista too
(10-19-2009, 04:04 AM)icedust Wrote: [ -> ]no because i got the same error with vista too
I'll try it with compatability mode set for XP. See if that helps. You should try too and post results.
No dice. Even tried running as admin. Anyone know anything yet?
Bump? Anyone?
idk , try switching the bluetooth dongles or whatever the xbox360 pad uses
(10-26-2009, 06:23 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]idk , try switching the bluetooth dongles or whatever the xbox360 pad uses

The 360 wireless controller uses a usb adapter, and i doubt thats the problem.

Ok, there is alot of things you failed to specify.
Are you using the 360 plugin or Njoy(Which ever one your using, swap & vice versa)
An alternative would be to use xpadder or any other software that enables you to pitch keypad movements to your controller.

There has to be a way around this.
Have you any other controller to test?
(10-26-2009, 09:20 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2009, 06:23 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]idk , try switching the bluetooth dongles or whatever the xbox360 pad uses

The 360 wireless controller uses a usb adapter, and i doubt thats the problem.

Ok, there is alot of things you failed to specify.
Are you using the 360 plugin or Njoy(Which ever one your using, swap & vice versa)
An alternative would be to use xpadder or any other software that enables you to pitch keypad movements to your controller.

There has to be a way around this.
Have you any other controller to test?
I tried both pad plugins and neither of them worked. If I used xpadder, then there would be no varying degrees of moving of the stick. I'll see about borrowing my friend's wired controller and seeing if that works.

EDIT: Tried my old Logitech Rumblepad 2 and it doesn't work either.
Turn Panic Handlers off in config Wink

EDIT: I know this that this doesn't fix the problem but u won't get the error anymore (this is what i did Wink)
(10-26-2009, 10:11 PM)darkshadw Wrote: [ -> ]Turn Panic Handlers off in config Wink

EDIT: I know this that this doesn't fix the problem but u won't get the error anymore (this is what i did Wink)

That was actually the first thing I tried. Then it just crashes for no reason.
Hey, try posting screenies of your settings so i can perceive what is wrong at a greater depth.
Pages: 1 2 3