Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0 Problem PLEASE HELP!!! Yellow text lost exclusive fullscreen and entering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

VongolaThe10th

So just reinstalled dolphin after doing like a fcatory reset or something on my laptop (wont really get into it) was trying to fix some other stuff. But i go into the graphics setting and put it on Direct 3D 11 which is what ive always used and its always worked fine but i noticed that as soon as i set it to that the adapter option below it just starts off with my intel HD graphics instead of Nvidia Geforcr gtx 960m like its always done as soon as i change it to direct3d 11. Idk if that could have anything to do with it or not but i set it to my Nvidia graphics on the adapter setting, put all my srttings the way ive always had it but when i start a game and its set to go into fullscreen as soon as i start it but after a few seconds that yellow text on the top left starts saying entering exclusive fullscreen then lost exclusive fullscreen over and over again all the way down the left side of the screen and so the game doesnt run well at all and idk how to fix it. Can someone please help
Leave the adapter settings inside Dolphin to whatever the default. In the Nvidia Control Panel, go to Manage 3D settings, go to Program settings, and then make a profile for Dolphin to use the high performance Nvidia card

VongolaThe10th

(10-28-2016, 12:43 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Leave the adapter settings inside Dolphin to whatever the default. In the Nvidia Control Panel, go to Manage 3D settings, go to Program settings, and then make a profile for Dolphin to use the high performance Nvidia card

Ive tryed that but doesnt work. That yellow text keeps saying the same thing wverywhere on my screen Sad

VongolaThe10th

(10-28-2016, 12:43 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Leave the adapter settings inside Dolphin to whatever the default. In the Nvidia Control Panel, go to Manage 3D settings, go to Program settings, and then make a profile for Dolphin to use the high performance Nvidia card

Oh hey hust wanted to let u know it seems ive fixed it. I just assumed since like i said i did a factory reset that it would download everything it needed to to start off like the new drivers and stuff cuz i saw it do that on previous times ive done resets but tryed goin to device manager and there was an ypdate for the nvidia grpahics driver. So did that, restarted laptop then tryed out dolphin setting so wheneber i set it to Direct3d 11 it automatically puts its on nvidia instead of intel like before and now it was playing perfectly again. Just wanted to let u know and thanks for the help. I appreciate it ^.^