Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Bluetooth Passthroufh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I heard about this new feature with the wii remotes with dolphin using Bluetooth pass through but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to do it . I read the wiki and I followed all the steps but the only thing I use to connect the wii remotes to my PC is the may flash dolphinbar so I tried installing the passthrough using the zadig program doing it with that and it said that the instillation failed so I tried my "generic Bluetooth radio" and I got an instant failed to install and I can't get anywhere further with it. I hope somebody can help me I heard that this made the wiiremotes act near perfect
Quote:Note 2: Note that the DolphinBar does not expose its Bluetooth adapter to the system, and cannot be used for Bluetooth Passthrough.

https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2016/10/24/...ssthrough/

Daily reminder that you should actually read articles.
(10-25-2016, 09:51 PM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2016/10/24/...ssthrough/

Daily reminder that you should actually read articles.

Oh yeah didn't read that bit. But when it failed on zidag after that no other Bluetooth device would install at all. It would just say instillation failed instantly. So cannot download the libusb driver for the device and ive also read the troubleshoot and posts on the forum but i cant find out what the issue is but iv'e probably missed something on the page.
(10-26-2016, 03:39 AM)TheHomeyDrake Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah didn't read that bit. But when it failed on zidag after that no other Bluetooth device would install at all. It would just say instillation failed instantly. So cannot download the libusb driver for the device and ive also read the troubleshoot and posts on the forum but i cant find out what the issue is but iv'e probably missed something on the page.

The Zadig website has some instructions on what to do to revert to the original driver if things go sideways, and I had to actually do this myself at some point.

Look here under "Help, Zadig replaced the driver for the wrong device! How do I restore it?". Try doing this if you can see your device in device manager, even if it has the wrong driver. This will allow you to revert to the default Windows drivers and then try again.
Does anybody now how to deactivate the dolphin bar, so that it becomes only a LED bar?
Is removing the driver sufficient?
If you're on the latest firmware or have the wireless version, that is not possible. The IR lights only turn on when a controller is synced.

psicouno

(10-27-2016, 08:17 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]If you're on the latest firmware or have the wireless version, that is not possible. The IR lights only turn on when a controller is synced.

wrong !
i have mayflash dolphinbar with latest firmware,
i can use this only for ir, i connect winmote trough dongle bluetooth in passthrough mode,
plug in usb cable of dolphinbar and have no problem....
(10-27-2016, 03:36 PM)psicouno Wrote: [ -> ]wrong !
i have mayflash dolphinbar with latest firmware,
i can use this only for ir, i connect winmote trough dongle bluetooth in passthrough mode,
plug in usb cable of dolphinbar and have no problem....

Lol, then your Dolphinbar is not working the way it's supposed to. Make sure to always disconnect it, when you don't use it, or else several of the IR lights will die.
I guess we're all just waiting for the gold standard of dongles to be found or made.
I hope mayflash is creating a new firmware.
A mode 5 would be perfect: Acting like a bluetooth dongle which passthrough the raw data from the wiimote and its devices.
If the wiimote connects to the dolphin bar, the LED will be activated and then it passes the raw inputs through.
Pages: 1 2