Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Suggestion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

aquaprofile

Just saw something on the NES classic edition and thought I would recommend it here. It would be nice is you could lock save states. As in, you can toggle a lock on it so you can still load it freely but cannot accidentally save over it. I say this cause my Wind Waker wont let me save normally to memory card; The game says it's corrupt but even after formatting still nothing. However, other games like OOT or Majora's mask save no problem. So basically I'm forced to use save states which I don't mind but I would hate to lose my entire save game if I accidentally were to save over it by doing like Shift F1 rather than just F1, it's happened to me before :p
Just FYI, you can "undo load" and "undo save" state.
You should really try fixing your memcard issue, though. Savestates are unreliable.

aquaprofile

(10-13-2016, 02:14 AM)Kurausukun Wrote: [ -> ]You should really try fixing your memcard issue, though. Savestates are unreliable.

haha idk how. Its only windwaker It even lets me save files on wind waker just not on my current save state. Maybe ill try memory card slot B? Idk how to fix it.
Try using GCI folders instead of memcards.