Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Olsun

Ok I found a way to fix it. In the settings I activated "always render to first window" thingy and it fixed it.

Hey im new to the forums and there's an issue I have. First i'm using a official Xbox 360 controller. And Running Dolphin version 5.0-993 Rest of information can be found in my profile.

I have linked up my Dolphin games to my steam library using ICE app. I can launch the games ok and without problem as it first launches the Dolphin and the game afterwards in fullscreen. The issue is Steam's big picture mode doesn't reconize the game as a fullscreen game compared to .exe  file that launch in steam and  open it normal. 
The big picture has it's own control setup to navigate the Big picture menu and all. When I launch let's say CSGO using steam link the Big picture navigation controller goes of and my 360 controller switches to the csgo game config. This does not happen with Dolphin. The navigation buttons are still on when launching games from Dolphin and it interferes with the Dolphins gamepad setup. Pressing "B" in game should do a move or something but since the "B" button also works as a "Back" function in Big picture mode to navigate through it the Dolphin see's it as a "ESCAPE" button and goes off with "Do you want to stop the emulation?" Is there any way I can make the games start in Real fullscreen like an .exe file and the Steam Big picture mode navigation buttons go off and I can play my games normaly like CSGO without Big picture control setup interferes with my playing?

What I tried:

• I tried changing the bindings in the big picture button by remaping the "B" Button to another key on the keyboard.  It resulted in not working. As soon as I left the setup screen and went on using my contoller again to navigate the previous config kicked in automaticly and the "B" was back to it's former binding.
  • I tried remaping the "B" button on the dolphin settings but it doens't let me do it. Pressing the config and trying to remap it doesnt work.
What can I do?