Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote rumbles but no mouse or button response
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Njum

I have newly purchased Wii controllers, bluetooth adapter with bluesoliel drivers, a wirelesss IR bar. And a 38-in-1 set with driving wheel, pistol, fishing rod etc

I have got the Wii controller to pair with my computer using the bluetooth adapter both with Vistas built in functions and the bluesoliel driver.
I start up Dolphin 4407 by Unkownforce and go into Wiimote options.
My controllers rumbles quickly and then stops, as it should.
But when I try to play a game (GC Mario Kart Double Dash, Wii Mario Kart and Zelda - The Wind Waker) the wiimote doesn't work in any way at all - it doesn't respond to keypresses nor movements.

The only place I've managed to get the buttons and movements to work is inside of the Recording window in Wiimote settings.

Any advice what I could possibly be doing wrong?
The wiimote doesn't need to be recorded , It work by default.

Send me an screenshoot of the wiimote plugin
the wiimote can only be used in wii games. They will not work in gamecube

Njum

Oh I only tried GC games.. for some reason I get a black screen when trying wii mario kart right after the menu. Oh well, I guess I'll just go ahead and try another Wii game Smile

EDIT: How can I pay gamecube games with a controller? My girlfriend hates playing with the keyboard..

I'm thinking of buying a Wireless Logitech Controller that works with PS3 and PC, will that co-op with Dolphin?

Thanks guys