Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game does not go on the:Mansion incident 3 Control room:http://img82.imageshack.us/i/94326101uo8.jpg/--Why???
what's the problem?
how it is possible to solve it?
HELP PLEASE
Thanks
That's known problem, you need to play with LLE plugin to bypass it, tho plugin requires dsp_rom and dsp_coef files from your Wii
from where I can get these the files?

ansq

James i need to ask sumthing

will resident evil umbrella chronicles work with my computer...I Have

Intel core 2 duo pentium d series @2.8GHZ
1GB RAM
Geforce 9400gt @1 Gb....
im having a bit of graphics problem...the zombies r not clear and not the characters.i can c there face...rest game works fyn
I think you should be able to run dolphin in that computer

also for the graphical glitch, Can you post an screenshot or something ?
Thanks all
hi dudes, i tried what nosound97 said about changing audio plugin to LLE, including the two demanding files, but i can´t bypass the elevator computer when turned on anyway, is there anybody in this forum which has passed that stage?
ok i´ve finally managed to bypass the elevator computer issue by using the LLE pluging, but now there´s an another annoying problem, the game just crashes randomly everywhere, so it´s unpredictable. What can i do? what options do i have to disable or enable in order to fix this?

PD:This is even weirder, but in order to bypass the known problem i have to enable the "DSP on thread" option in the general thumbnail, when it has been told you must disable it if you´re gonna use the LLE plugin, i mean, what the f...?

I´m using the 4460 build.