Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nightly builds' bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Dolphin hangs when running a game from the list if DX11&Fullscreen are chosen in options. Although window mode works fine, and switching to fullscreen after that too.
2. Metroid Prime from trilogy - regression with the minimap (screenshot attached). It's flickering at certain places.
3. Also reducing of performance (5.0 is faster). I've made screenshots but there is no FPS counter on them, so it's useless to put them here. But it's about 76 FPS on 5.0 and 66 FPS on 5.0-666. Renderer is DX11
4. GUI is hiding behind other windows when launching, same with dialog messages (while Esc was pressed for example)
And these bugs aren't from yesterday build, it's been a while.
I hope my post was of help.
1, 2, and 4 have known causes. I'm not completely certain about 3, but it might be because of dynamic BAT.
(09-25-2016, 08:39 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]1, 2, and 4 have known causes. I'm not completely certain about 3, but it might be because of dynamic BAT.

And here it is. I managed to capture it finally.
Yeah, if performance is lower live with it. There were certain accuracy things that had to be done.
dynamic_bad "should" have no impact on performance here, but if you want to be sure, please check which revision is responsible for the slowdown. Just pick one in the middle and bisect the range of the affected build.