Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cant get dolphin to work plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

The_Killa_KIWI

Okay here is my problem
I try to start up a game on Dolphin but when i do it comes up with 3 warning they are
1. Error loading Plugins/plugins_PadSimple.dll: can't read info
2. Can't init any PAD Plugins
3. Couldn't init the core check your configuration
when i check the the option to configure the pads both the pad and wiimote tabs are blank and when i chick on the drop down menu there is nothing there but the graphics and DSP have plugins that i can configure
when i check the folder where the plugins are stored they are there am i doing something wrong or can't i use Dolphin
My PC stats are as followed
Cpu:Intel Core 2 Duo T9550@2.66Ghz
Ram:4 Gb
GPU: Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3650
i am using Dolphin SVN revision 4290 i have also tried the dolphin SVN build 3972 and 3661 both the 64 bit versions but neither of them work either
Thanks for any help
Getting Started With Dolphin
======= Runtime Library Requirements =======
Dolphin needs you have to have the libraries listed below installed.

[Windows]
-MS Visual C++ Runtime 2008 SP1: This fixes the "side by side" / "application config" & model errors
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x86 - For 32bit Windows
Microsoft VC++ 2008 SP1 Redist x64 - For 64bit Windows

-The DirectX March 2009 Runtime: This fixes the plugin loading errors
Note: THIS MEANS UPDATE YOUR DIRECTX EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE VERSION 9.0c or 10 or 10.1!!!!!!
Microsoft DirectX Updater
It's amazing how people expect to be spoonfed when their problems can easily be solved by taking the time to read through some of the solutions listed in important stickies such as the faqs. I mean how many more times do the same exact questions need to be answered, which have solutions listed in the stickied faqs?
The only way to avoid this is annual noobishness is with an automatic ban.