Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Need help for Star Fox Assault
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

whitewolfen

I just want to ask here about Star Fox Assault running at 60 fps, that suddenly crashed on the 3rd mission while  playing... Here's the list of my personal settings in my  default dolphin build:

Config Settings (General only):

- dual core enabled
- enable idle skipping enabled
- cheats enabled
- framelimit on 60 but limit by  fps is not chcked
- it's  on the JIT recomplier  
- force  console as NTCS-J is clicked

Audio:

- DSP HLE emulation, everything else unchecked

Graphics Config:

General:
 - Backend: Direct 3D9 (deprecated)
 - Adapter: HD Intel Graphics
 - Two other settings below Adapter settings are in auto
 - V-sync checked
 - Show FPS and Log FPS to file is checked

Enhancements:

- Everything is unchecked except Force texture filtering
- Internal Resolution is 1x Native
- Anti-aliasing is 4xSSAA and anisotropic filtering is 1x

Hacks:

- Skip EFB Access From CPU and Ignore Format changes are checked
- EFB Copies currently on Texture, not disabled
- Texture Cache on Fast
- External Frame buffer on checked (disabled)
- Fast depth calculation
- Everything else aside from this are unchecked

Advanced:

- Everything is unchecked

I think nothing's wrong with the settings, since i'm not an expert on configurations concerning emulators  such as  Dolphin, that is why i've  come to  seek for help... Since the game was  steady on 50-60 FPS and dropping to 20-40 whenever saving via save  states, and while playing  i've  found a sudden FPS drop from 60-28.. And moving all the settings wouldn't work until i got the error name AppHangB1...

Additional  Info:

I've updated my Intel  Drivers before since FPS drops were more common but it would still climb back to 60 Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
You're not using a supported build of Dolphin. Please upgrade to Dolphin 5.0 (or the latest development build.)

Old builds will have bugs and other things already fixed.

whitewolfen

(09-20-2016, 12:20 PM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]You're not using a supported build of Dolphin.  Please upgrade to Dolphin 5.0 (or the latest development build.)

Old builds will have bugs and other things already fixed.

I think i have a problem about that... They only have a x64 build when my PC supports x32.... Oh well, i'll just wait Big Grin
(09-20-2016, 01:39 PM)whitewolfen Wrote: [ -> ]I think i have a problem about that... They only  have a x64 build when  my PC supports x32.... Oh well, i'll  just wait Big Grin

http://ark.intel.com/products/71070/Inte...e-2_90-GHz

You CPU supports a 64-bit OS. Just use the same key you've got and install the 64-bit version of the one you have (windows is nice about that)

whitewolfen

(09-20-2016, 02:00 PM)TehGuy Wrote: [ -> ]http://ark.intel.com/products/71070/Inte...e-2_90-GHz

You CPU supports a 64-bit OS. Just use the same key you've got and install the 64-bit version of the one you have (windows is nice about that)

Ugh, I also heard that the development team for Dolphin dropped x32 bit builds... And problem is, and  if I really wanted to reinstall this to x64 bit I'd also format it in the process... And this isn't my  PC anyways so i'll just buy a new one then Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin