Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Buying Wii controllers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
lately i decided to buy a Wii-Mote even though i'd use it for pc only.
Anyone knows where you can buy it "cheap"?
In Germany you'd pay around 30€ (~44 US$) and i'm not sure if i want to pay that much.
Another question, is the Remote actually supported by Dolphin?
Only the last question: yes , but only one wiimote at the time is supported
I, too have been thinking about buying a wii remote, Are HAMA ones any good?
Buy official ones or just use your Wii's, they work the best imho
The better question is... why/how do you have wii games if you don't have a wii... Smile
(10-15-2009, 01:33 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]The better question is... why/how do you have wii games if you don't have a wii... Smile

well not a better question when i started using dolphin i dint it have a wii just the games discs because i have allways been interested in emulation and helping then i buy i wiimote a sensor bar a wiigun and a nunchuck and the last thing i buy was a wii
Its pretty easy to have wii games and not a wii nowadays. I personally sold my first wii a year after release. Still had a bunch of gamecube games (Glad I worked at Gamestop when I got gamecube games for 2 dollars each lol). After a while, A friend gave me his tricked out wii (green LED's, first gen mods on it). Chilled with that for a while. Someone wanted to buy it off me for 350 dollars bout 7 months ago so sold it. Was in college chillin in dorm when a friend saw I had boxes of gamecube games. He brought his wii over and it stayed in my room for 3 quarters LOL. School was bout to end and I was graduating and he decided to give me the wii as a grad gift. Bam. Have Wii again. Ironically I don't have a nunchuck for one of my wii mote I have lol but oh well. Now I started to collect old systems. Got a gamecube, all versions of the ps2, dreamcast, sega saturn, and a non working nintendo lol( gotta love that flickering screen when you put any cartridge in).
Its well worth the purchase.
personally i managed to get hold of a:
wii mote in black for £19.99
wireless sensor bar for £9.99
bluetooth dongle for £8.50

btw i got the cheap unofficial versions regarding the wii mote and sensor bar and they work gr8 .
(10-15-2009, 01:33 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]The better question is... why/how do you have wii games if you don't have a wii... Smile

You of all people should know the answer to that.
A wii isn't necessary needed, hello?
There is no longer masterkey.bin support, where have you been?
There is a world outside of your Dev hemisphere. No offense, but it would be wise to explore it.
Read the stickies, my friend. Smile
Ebay is your friend Smile
http://catalog.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-Rem...86.c0.m271

Dunno where you live, but there are other people, who have a wii - and games for it. Well, aren't there rental services for video games Wink?
Nah...whatever. I'm interested in using the Wii for Crysis and some other games too. Since light guns, which were not supported in the most games, kinda disappeared in Germany i'm looking for another way to enjoy some arm-moving-fun Wink