Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Laptop I will buy 1 Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Imagine with me Tongue

intel Dual Core 2 DUO E8500 @3.5 GHZ or 3.0GHZ
4 GB of Ram
Geforce9800
-Interest a Monitor that Can Use The Highest Resolution this Generation-

I am looking for 50-60-40 FPS NO less On Less With the Highest HD options. Willing to Spend Max of 2000$ or 2500$ no more

Now Tell me how Much FPS I would get by Running that
and would geforce9800 give me any lag or Slow downs?

Thx

if you have any Better PC Suggestions that would give me and Make sure it could be less than 2500$ then it would be ok too Big Grin
i get 60 fps in the most games^^
but still not in buggy games Tongue

e8500 is the right thing to overclock
you will bring it to 4 ghz ...maybe 4,5 ghz

i bought my system for around ... 1300 euro, thats about 1.750 dollar
1. Go build a desktop for like 800 dollars. Would play dolphin fine. Check my sig. Mine cost me $490 (US) after buying things during online sales. Patience is key. (woot, newegg and tigerdirect are your friends lol)
2. 2500 dollars on a laptop is down right crazy. A nice 400- 600 dollar computer would work just fine but you will need to make sure ( good duel core processor and a real vid card). Just search around and find one with a real vid card, good processor, and ram. Not to mention with the optimization the emulator is going directx will eventually be amazing even on integrated cards. (Some of these newer intel integrated cards are actually pretty nice considering whatcha spending to get it)
3. Just build a desktop and have a on to go laptop. You would definitely be under 2000 dollars unless you went crazy.
gET A 17 INCHES MACBOOK PRO or ALIENWARE
i am kind of trying to emulate dolphin and pcsxe2
But I still don't Know if I should get i7

I am thinking of Dolphin Now Thought
i7@4GHZ vs Dual Core2duo E8500@4GHZ 64 Bit OS

and please recommend a monitor
I had LCD and i couldn't get to More than 1680X1050
yeah, get a desktop pc for less cash ... but if you are millionare then do whaterecer you want man its your money ... :S
alienware=for retarded people or people with too much cash.
alienware ! they have some of the greatest laptops for gaming !wtf?
Alienware is just wasted money...
Believe me :p

Dugie

(10-16-2009, 05:30 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]alienware ! they have some of the greatest laptops for gaming !wtf?

Well we all know that.
Too much money man. Though i see why you suggested it to the rich guy ^^
Pages: 1 2 3