Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Having issues with Gamecube controllers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hohenbuehelia

Hi guys,

I have been using two usb gamecube controllers (retrolink) for quite a while now without any issues at all. I ran into some lag issues with bualders gate the other day and messed with a LOT of settings trying to get it to run smoothly. I was unsuccessful in that, but was successful in messing something up with the configuration of the controllers.

They are the exact same controllers, I am able to get both of them to function while configuring them in the "Controllers" menu. But they can't both function under the same device title. One will function only when used under the DInput/0/Generic USB joystick, while the other will only function under the DInput/1/Generic USB joystick.

I am able to set both of them up, but as soon as I launch the game, the DInput/0/Generic USB joystick controller is no longer responsive.

I have tried the controllers on other emulators and they can both work simultaneously. I am completely dumbfounded. Please help!
I think it'll be easier to help you if you can get screenshots of your controller settings pages.