Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where do you place downloaded controller profiles so you can load them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Searching this on the web most of the results I find tell me to put them in folders that don't exist. The one I found that pointed me to somewhere that did exist tell me to put it in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Config but that doesn't make the profile show up.
Did you tried putting it into (Documents/Dolphin Emulator/)Config/Profiles/Wiimote (for Wiimote) or GCPad (for GC controller)? At least that is where my profiles are saved. You may have to create the folders.
(09-10-2016, 11:16 PM)Neui Wrote: [ -> ]Did you tried putting it into (Documents/Dolphin Emulator/)Config/Profiles/Wiimote (for Wiimote) or GCPad (for GC controller)? At least that is where my profiles are saved. You may have to create the folders.

Thank you! I did have to create the folders, stupid that they weren't there already. Works now.