Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Entering Fullscreen Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Starriver

Hello!

Ive a Problem when i enter the fullscreen mode i get these message over and over.

"Entering Exclusive Fullscreen Mode"
"Lost Excusive Fullscreen Mode"

I dont know how to reset the settings. Uninstall reinstall did not helped.

When i go to Window Mode the game is playable but in Fullscreen i get massive framedrop because of this endless Loop. These Text Messsage never dissapear. Hope some1 can help that i can play in fullscreen. Smile

[Image: q2v7vxzq.png]
Something on your system is pulling Dolphin out of exclusive fullscreen and then letting go, so Dolphin goes exclusive again.

You'll have to figure out what you have installed that would hook into or touch fullscreen applications in any way and fix it.

A work around is to just go into Graphics > Advanced > and disable exclusive fullscreen. Might be called borderless window mode. I don't know what the UI calls it off the top of my head.

User0001

If it persists, just disable on-screen messages in the dolphin config.

EDIT: Wrong solution, enable Borderless Fullscreen in the graphics as what Helios and JosJuice said.
(09-10-2016, 05:13 AM)CDI Wrote: [ -> ]If it persists, just disable on-screen messages in the dolphin config.

That's not a good solution. Disabling exclusive fullscreen (like Helios described in the last line of his post) is just as easy, prevents Dolphin from constantly switching, and lets you still see any OSD alerts you want to see.

Starriver

(09-10-2016, 05:27 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]That's not a good solution. Disabling exclusive fullscreen (like Helios described in the last line of his post) is just as easy, prevents Dolphin from constantly switching, and lets you still see any OSD alerts you want to see.

Ok, thank you for your answers.

I have two Graphic Cards in my Laptop. Normally in 3D Mode for Gaming in PC Games the Graphic cards that it used is the NVIDIA GeForce 820M 2048 MB

For Desktop Intel® HD Graphics Family.

In Dolphin Graphic Option Menu i can choose between Intel HD, NVIDIA Geforce and Microsoft Basic Render Driver.

When i Choose Intels and switch to fullscreen ive no Problems the game runs with the lower Card Smooth too. But on some parts (Many Npcs) it dropes the frames little bit.

On Nvidia Chip. Ive the Problem which i've showed before. If i choose that in combination with rendless Fullscreen, the game works without the error. Nice fix.

I can only change some settings on Intel HD Graphic Chip but not on the Nvidia Card furthermore i don't know what exactly the problem is but it has to do something with the switch in 3D Fullscreen and the nvidia Card.^^

Maybe someone have had the same problem with 2 Cards?

User0001

Have you tried updating your drivers?