Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Four Swords Adventures Audio help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sephir20

I manage to connect VBA-M with Dolphin 5.0 while in-game but the moment it connects, dolphin's audio goes totally mute, i searched all over internet and couldn't anyone with a similar problem
Did you get an LLE audio dump from your wii?

sephir20

I only tried using the DSP LLE that comes with the emulator, but the problem isnt glitch sound it's that the emulator goes totally mute, only the sound effects coming from the VBA can be listened, and even if i change the controller back from GBA to Standard Controller the audio is still mute
Totally muting the audio could potentially be a side-effect of using the DSP ROMs that Dolphin comes with. You need to dump the DSP ROMs from a GC or Wii. The DSP ROMs Dolphin has don't work with the GBA <-> GCN connectivity. Real DSP ROMs from a console is the only way to ensure proper audio emulation for these kinds of games at this time.

At the very least, try using Real DSP ROMs to see if it fixes the problem. If not, then we know it's gotta be something else.