Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Multiplayer with Gamecube Controler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

floppiii

Heya,

As the Title says, im trying to play Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Multiplayer on Dolphin with the Gamecube Controller using the ORIGINAL Gamecube Adapter for Wii U.

I already Set up everything to play using VBA M-WX, playing with controler work, but i cant get the Gamecube Controller to work through VBA M-WX.

I already got the Gamecube Controller to work through Dolphin 5.0[color=#ff6633][/color], i played with it already. Only the Multiplayer is a little bit hard to get to work and i dont know how...

Can anyone help me? Thanks in Advance Mateys
I assume you are using dolphins built in GC support in which case I doubt you can use it in VBA as well.

floppiii

(09-08-2016, 01:03 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you are using dolphins built in GC support in which case I doubt you can use it in VBA as well.

Yea, im using it. Is there a way to use the Gamecube Controller through the VBA aswell? I´ve readed it somewhere that it´s possible, but i cant find a way Sad
i think you have to install generic drivers (this will make you need to configure it like a normal controller and have worse deadzones)