Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0 Error runtime 1-1-0.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i'm a fan of MGS Series so i decided to get MG The Twin Snakes, so the only way to play it is by emulator, so i downloaded Dolphin 5.0.
But every time i want to run Dolphin 5.0 it gives me this error: "The procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll"
I don't know why, i aldready have all versions of Microsoft C++ Visual installed, 2015 too.
I have to use Dolphin 3.5 to run it but it goes slow as ****, can someone help me please? Sad
Make sure you have SP1 for Windows 7. And make sure you've downloaded and installed the 64-bit version (x64 not x86) of this -> https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=48145

For what it's worth, this is not an issue specific to Dolphin. It happens to other applications made with VS2015. Google the error and you'll see what I mean. If the above doesn't work, then I dunno what to say; something's wrong with Windows at that point.
Thanks Shonumi, I don't have SP1, Is it obligatory? and where do i get it from?
Thank you guys, i'm downloading it now, i'll reply tomorrow the results Smile
I couldn't install SP1 trough the downloaded archive, so i updated it trough Windows Update.
And re-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and it still gives me the same error :/
Fixed, i had to restart my PC, thank you for your help guys, these are the steps i did:

-Ran Windows Update and downloaded fixes and updates for Windows 7, including SP1
-Installed Service Pack 1
-Re-Installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2015
-Restarted my PC