Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Solved] Suddenly unable to maintain Exclusive Fullscreen (Related to Drivers?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edit: As with all of Dolphin's problems so far: My own stupidity is the cause. Don't overclock your monitor folks! Stuff breaks.

Heyo everyone, Dolphin's been working completely fine no matter what I throw at it so far, but suddenly It's gone haywire.
The screen will flash between the game and blank extremely fast, and the side of the screen begins to get flooded with messages about Exclusive Fullscreen, I attached a screenshot of it. I updated to the latest development build, and it's still the same. I just updated my graphics card drivers to the latest version, could this be the cause?

CPU: Intel i5 3570k
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770
RAM: 8GB
Quote:I just updated my graphics card drivers to the latest version, could this be the cause?

If you have the same issue with a version that used to work, then yes, that would very likely be the cause.
All right then, guess I'll roll it back to what I had before. Battlefield 1 isn't worth losing Dolphin for!
Thanks for the help.
Rolled back drivers, problem persists. No idea what could have triggered it now.

Edit: As with all of Dolphin's problems so far: My own stupidity is the cause. Don't overclock your monitor folks! Stuff breaks.
Have you tried disabling exclusive fullscreen?