Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Can't get dolphin to run correctly on my PC I Think i know why. but i wanted to hear it from someone else to be sure.

Here are my Specs. Windows 10 X64 Quad core processer AMD E2 6110 apu anf AMD Radion R2 Graphics 1.50GHZ 4.0gb Ram

This is m Laptop I Would love to Be Able to Play Dolphin But I Don't think i will be able to I Have a Nvidia Shield TV To fall Back on But

I Like my PC. To play games on sometimes.

So If anyone can help me that'd be Great
Um, so what's the problem?
[quote='ExtremeDude2' pid='421487' dateline='1472737354']
Um, so what's the problem?
[/quote

Audio is Laggy And doesnt seem like i can set anything right. So what do i do.

I Can Get 60 Frames When Loading for a Bit. But Then it drops down to 20 frames to 30 frames Am I doing something wrong
Your computer is far too slow, I doubt the shield will be any better.
(09-01-2016, 11:50 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Your computer is far too slow, I doubt the shield will be any better.

I Was Just playing wario world on Dophin at 50 and 60 frames during game play on dolphin 5.0 I Mean Audio Only Lagged when it dropped anywhere below that.

But i figured my PC Was Slow i knew i did not have the best specs in the world.

it does me no good to have a thousand GB Hardrive on this thing lol If its useless. right
Any drop in speed is going to break the audio.
(09-02-2016, 12:02 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Any drop in speed is going to break the audio.

Love Gamecube/Wii Dolphin is awesome. I Wish i could get it work.
Your CPU is slow. Which means Dolphin can't run at fullspeed. Which means audio slows down because you aren't at fullspeed