Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Runtime Error C++
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i am using dolphin 4.0 i was playing normally i closed the emulator and the next day i go to play Super Smash Bros. Melee ( Ocurres with all games) and i get an error Runtime Library Error bla bla Desktop/Dolphinx86 abnormal program termination i don't found anyone talking about this and i can't play

Thanks for help
We don't support 4.0.x, update to 5.0
(08-30-2016, 02:56 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]We don't support 4.0.x, update to 5.0
Can't my system x86 doesn't run 5.0 cuz is only for 64bits well i can't play dolphin anymore
You can change to X64 for free. Just get the W7 X64 ISO from the Microsoft site (should be on the downloads somewhere) and when it asks you for a key, you can use the same one you used when you activated W7 X86.
(08-30-2016, 06:18 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]You can change to X64 for free. Just get the W7 X64 ISO from the Microsoft site (should be on the downloads somewhere) and when it asks you for a key, you can use the same one you used when you activated W7 X86.
There's only one problem my pc has 2 gigs of ram and its go slooooow so i can't
So there's no solution no?
You can still run x64
32 bits support was dropped in 2014, and for good reasons.

If you are still on a x86 system, you should really consider upgrading your hardware. Because even if you do manage to install a 64 bits version of Windows, it's very likely that you won't get an enjoyable experience with Dolphin…
Sorry, support is dropped for 32 bit and 4.0. If you want any help you'll need to upgrade to 5.0, and if you can't do that you'll need to fix or upgrade your system so that you can.
(08-30-2016, 09:11 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, support is dropped for 32 bit and 4.0. If you want any help you'll need to upgrade to 5.0, and if you can't do that you'll need to fix or upgrade your system so that you can.

I tested it on another cumputer with 5.0 and get the same error now can help me ?
If you get that same error on another computer, but also with Dolphin 5.0, you need to find out what both computers have in common. Do both have the same unusual software installed?
Pages: 1 2