Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: fire emblem radiant dawn (eu) iso?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm interested in playing this game on dolphin and i heard people talked that the EU version run smoother on dolphin than the US version, anyone know a link that i can download iso. I google but most of the side are in France and link seem to need paid account to download. Very aprreciate a lot
Quote:Warez/downloading games talk is prohibited and frowned upon. To prevent legal issues, you may not post links or refer to any kind of NAND, BIOS, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked. Stating that you've downloaded a game will get you banned immediately, no matter if you purchased the game or not. Asking where to find or download games will get you banned immediately. Providing where to download games will get you banned immediately. You must legally dump/rip your own games, NAND, BIOS, etc.