Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with Super mario sunshine sirena beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using version 4 and everything has been running great up until this boss. even though i defeat every last little manta nothing happens. after the last one is finished off nothing happens, and instead, as i understand it, you get a cut scene to show the shine after you kill the last one. help please!

athlon x 64 2 ghz 2 cores
3 gb ddr2
geforce 7800 512mb ddr2 vram
Sure you killed all? Worked for me (r4393)
(10-13-2009, 06:05 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Sure you killed all? Worked for me (r4393)

aah i have r4389. gonna dl newest rev. and yeah i'm positive, i cleared ALL the paint and didnt see any new trails
also do you use copy efb to RAM or GL? i think that might make a difference
Yeah you need to use copy EFB to RAM in OGL plugin. Not sure if it even works in Dx9 plugin
(10-13-2009, 06:33 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you need to use copy EFB to RAM in OGL plugin. Not sure if it even works in Dx9 plugin

one thing i have both the x86 and x64 editions of xp (dual boot) but x86 seems to run faster for SMS and sonic 2 and well... everything else... any suggestions/explainations?
i have nvidia so of course i use GL2 umm totally space on how to get the svn versions can you link me to the latest r-44xx build?
i searched all over and the highest i could find is 4389 and thats what i'm running... i saw in the sdvn part a 44xx build. i want it!
thanks! Big Grin
(10-13-2009, 10:21 AM)light2321 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2009, 06:33 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah you need to use copy EFB to RAM in OGL plugin. Not sure if it even works in Dx9 plugin

one thing i have both the x86 and x64 editions of xp (dual boot) but x86 seems to run faster for SMS and sonic 2 and well... everything else... any suggestions/explainations?
i have nvidia so of course i use GL2 umm totally space on how to get the svn versions can you link me to the latest r-44xx build?
i searched all over and the highest i could find is 4389 and thats what i'm running... i saw in the sdvn part a 44xx build. i want it!
thanks! Big Grin

anyone have a link to my replier's revision? or can you point me in the right direction please? i wanna finish this game!

thanks!
You can go to this board to get the latest revisions

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html

I personally go to this one

http://www.mediafire.com/orleans