Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: gtx 960m intel core i7 unable to run full speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i am having issues running full speed with high specs and i wanted to know if someone has a solution. i have try'd the laptop performance guide but for some reason it doesn't help i have check for heat issues and i haven't seen my temp reach over 70. gamecube games run at about 90 to 100% speed. wii games run around 80 to 95% and i have no idea why. the settings in dolpin dont seem to help it run any faster. i am on windows 10. does anyone else know any solutions that could possibly help me reach 100%?  if so thanks for any help i can get. my device is the asus rog gl752vw-dh71 gtx 960m 4gb and i have 16gb ddr4 ram. intel core i7 6700hq sky lake 1tb hdd hard drive windows 10. i have directx 11 and 12 i set my power plan to maximum performace and didnt work. Huh
What games?
(08-20-2016, 11:41 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]What games?
mario kart wii, super smash bros brawl, paper mario the thousand year door, super smash bros melee, mario kart double dash, super mario sunshine,
here are my dolphin settings Big Grin
Try turning off vsync.
(08-21-2016, 04:01 AM)Helios Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning off vsync.

vsync hasn't affected the performance for me if i turn it on or off it wont make a difference in the framerate
You already posted this exact issue in your other thread. There's no need for another thread.