Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Latest Dolphin rev has weird lines in the GUI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For me this issue was only present in the Ichiiruka builds but now the latest Dolphin revisions have it as well:

[Image: cistKne.jpg]

I posted this issue in the Ichiiruka thread and it got ignored so I created a new thread because I believe this is an important issue.

I believe this issue is the same as https://github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/4015, apparently a fix was in the works but it has not been merged yet, that thread has been inactive for a couple of days. Is this issue considered a priority for the Developers?
If there's a pull request that gets fixed, it'll get fixed. The lines aren't random though; they're supposed to be dividers for each section. Whether they're actually working or not... well, that I can definitely can't say.
Yeah, the lines are definitely the dividers but they stand out way too much, they are not aesthetically pleasing.

Is this issue present for all users or just a couple of users with bad luck? (like me). I'm saying this because this issue apparently is not a priority. I know that it will get fixed one of these days but I wanted to know if all the users are having this same issue.
I mean it's the game list. These are mostly software engineers. Not many people are going to care as much about this as say, getting Star Wars: The Clone Wars booting.

It's a priority, it's just more behind the scenes as a priority. The pull request will get merged once lioncash gets time to review it; it fixes several other bugs, so just hold tight. I expect to see it merged before the progress report cut off.
I understand. Thanks for your answer, It is appreciated. =)

I'll sit tight and wait patiently for the fix.