Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nunchuck Not Connected : SMG help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all.

im trying to play SMG with my WiiMote but the game told me to connect the nunchuck to the wiimote. the thing is, the nunchuck is already connected but still the game asks me to connect the nunchuck. i don't think my nunchuck is broken since i can play wii sports (boxing) just fine.

and yes, i already did selected the nunchuck in the emulated extensions shown in the attachment. any help is appreciated. thanks.
hmm, try to disconnect and connect Nunchuck while this message is shown :/
(10-12-2009, 04:24 PM)AmienZero Wrote: [ -> ]hello all.

im trying to play SMG with my WiiMote but the game told me to connect the nunchuck to the wiimote. the thing is, the nunchuck is already connected but still the game asks me to connect the nunchuck. i don't think my nunchuck is broken since i can play wii sports (boxing) just fine.

and yes, i already did selected the nunchuck in the emulated extensions shown in the attachment. any help is appreciated. thanks.

When you start dolphin and click the WiiMote options, the check boxes are grayed out(or is that when you start the game...) and you don't have to select nunchuck(this I'm sure).

My advice to You my friend is to update your bluetooth software...
nosound97 Wrote:hmm, try to disconnect and connect Nunchuck while this message is shown :/

tried disconnecting and reconnecting the nunchuck when the message is shown but nothing happened.

Nikolica Wrote:When you start dolphin and click the WiiMote options, the check boxes are grayed out(or is that when you start the game...) and you don't have to select nunchuck(this I'm sure).

My advice to You my friend is to update your bluetooth software...

that's what i thought at first. but through searching the forums, some say i do have to select Nunchuck in the emulated extension.

forgot to mention i'm using Win7 32bit and already installed BlueSoleil version 6.4.275.0. so i need the Gamii plugin as well? or do i need other plugins/software/settings/etc?

thanks.
Quote:that's what i thought at first. but through searching the forums, some say i do have to select Nunchuck in the emulated extension.

forgot to mention i'm using Win7 32bit and already installed BlueSoleil version 6.4.275.0. so i need the Gamii plugin as well? or do i need other plugins/software/settings/etc?

thanks.
Hm...
I'm also using win 7 but 64 bit. and the same version of bluesoleil.
Here's what I do:
Click on bluetooth icon in task bar and select clasical view.There dubleclick on wiimot, after that right click on wiimote and select connect.
Then I start dolphin and that's it!
There are some minor bugs, but nothing like your's.
Hope it helps.
For Windows 7 you don't need BlueSoleil, it already has it's own Bluetooth software.
but without BlueSoleil, the wiimote connects but when launching games, the wiimote doesn't work. that's why i use Bluesoleil.

i'll try what Nikolica suggests first and if that doesn't work, i'll try the nunchuck with other games that uses it. if that doesn't work, this nunchuck might be broken.