Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime trilogy Crosshair offset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Speeris

I started emulating the Metroid Prime Trilogy when I received word it actually worked (thank you dolphin 5.0), but when I got into the game, the crosshair was slightly to the right of where Samus was actually shooting. I'd put a picture but I do not know how to put a picture from my computer.

I've spent all day trying to fix this but haven't been able to fix it or find a fix online so I decided to come here; help would be very appreciated.
Will provide more info if necessary.
Take a screen shot: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Then upload to a site like Imgur and share the link here.

If it's slightly off, please upload pictures of your Graphics tab in Dolphin.
Why are you pointing them toward a screenshot tool, when Dolphin has one built in???
Also print screen exists.
Since what I posted wasn't clear, that's to take pictures of the Dolphin menus. I don't think Dolphin's built-in screenshot can take pictures of those?
Also, it's not a tool, it just explains how Windows screenshots work and how to use them.

But yes, Dolphin does have a built-in screenshot tool that takes a picture in-game with the F9 button.

Jabardar

I had the same problem as the op referred and I finally discovered what is causing this issue.

I know it's probably too late for him, but I will probably save a lot of time and research for other people.

I started having this issue when I upgraded from 4.0 to 5.0 and it might extend to other Metroid Prime games too.
At least I am 100% sure that when you switch to scan visor in MP2(Gamecube version) the crosshair has the same behaviour.
I didnĀ“t test much more, because I upgraded dolphin from 4.0 to 5.0 when I was near the final boss of MP2.

TLDR: To solve this issue all you have to do is to open the Graphics Settings, go to Enhancements tab and disable the Stereoscopic 3D Mode and the crosshair will be fixed.