Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Graphical Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ItsCesar24

I just having troubles when I run DBBT3 in my PC (Wii version), the characters doesn't appear, some polygons of the scenary doesn't appear and blasts particles too.

[Image: dbz_error.png]

How I fix it?
Which backend are you using?

ItsCesar24

I use Direct3D 12
Try using OpenGL/DX11. Also your profile says you are using 5.0 beta, you should just use 5.0

ItsCesar24

I tried yet with DirectX3D 11 but the problem persist and with openGL Crashes
Update your graphics drivers. We just saw this same issue the other day with OpenGL crashing.

ItsCesar24

Guys, I think I founded the problem, the game needs a thing called SSE, HTT & AES, the game is only playable in Dolphin 4.0 and I think those things was deleted in the update.

A image taken with my phone

[Image: 20160819_215126.jpg]

Sorry by the bad English
(08-20-2016, 11:01 AM)ItsCesar24 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I think I founded the problem, the game needs a thing called SSE, HTT & AES, the game is only playable in Dolphin 4.0 and I think those things was deleted in the update.

A image taken with my phone

https://s4.postimg.io/58kdxx4n1/20160819_215126.jpg

Sorry by the bad English

No, that's not true. The text in the screenshot is a list of things your CPU supports, not things the game needs. They haven't been deleted in a Dolphin update.