Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Party 9 laggy as heck :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured with the specs I have listed in my profile that I could play mario party without it being slow and without the audio sounding laggy.

Anyone have an idea of the ideal specs to run this game, hardware specs, and settings specs? I've tried opengl and direct3d 12 with the video card specified. Not sure what I'm missing here? Sad
Sounds like a config issue because your specs should be fine. Can you upload pictures of your Dolphin settings? (uploading them to an image sharing site like Imgur and then linking them here is usually the easiest way)
I played Mario Party 9 on a Core i5-3570K the other day, and while it lags a little on one of the menu screens, after that I didn't experience any issues.
(08-01-2016, 05:25 AM)JMC47 Wrote: [ -> ]I played Mario Party 9 on a Core i5-3570K the other day, and while it lags a little on one of the menu screens, after that I didn't experience any issues.

I had to update my nvidia driver and lower the anti analyzing and mssa to half of what it was before.

Now it seems to be running normal.
I personally run a Cheap Pentium, and I can run Mario Party 9 Just fine. It is probably your configuration. Not your specs.
(08-05-2016, 02:33 PM)Skyler Wrote: [ -> ]I personally run a Cheap Pentium, and I can run Mario Party 9 Just fine. It is probably your configuration. Not your specs.

It probably matters more when your playing it on a 70" 1080p led TV over hdmi.

I really wish they would release a 1000 series version of the video card I have now. It seems to struggle to run the higher settings.