Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: VBA to Dolphin control stuttering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FerrousOxide

Im able to link VBA and Dolphin just fine for FFCC and Four Swords, and get multiple players with no speed decreases, I can even link over the internet and play with friends online without speed decreases, however the one thing that does happen is that anytime we are controlling characters using GBA emulators the controls wont 'hold' for example if I press and hold A it doesnt press and hold A instead it presses A and lets go and presses again over and over. This is true for any input I give so even walking, I dont just walk, I stutter step as the game presses my direction and lets go over and over. Its extremely annoying because it means no one can use magic or focus attacks in FFCC.

When just playing a GBA game there are no problems and when playing single player in a Gamecube game with a gamecube controller there are no problems, its only when I put the two together. Any Idea how to make this stop?
Do these symptoms only occur when you're playing online or also locally?
What VBA version are you using?

FerrousOxide

Its both online and locally and its VisualBoyAdvance-M-WX 2.0

EDIT: Though I have tried other versions of VBA as well with the same result