Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin keeps crashing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Pmedley26

Ok so just yesterday i bought the Acer Aspire e15 Laptop with an AMD Quad-Core Processor A8-7410 2.5ghz

AMD Radeon R5 Graphics.

So far is runs games really well but the problem is that dolphin keeps closing while i am in the middle of playing. Does this have to do with windows 10? How can i fix this error? Sad
When it closes, does it shows any error message? What are your settings?

Pmedley26

(07-31-2016, 11:30 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]When it closes, does it shows any error message? What are your settings?

It closes during the middle of gameplay. I use Opengl to play dbz bt3. The rest of the settings are default. No error message is shown. It just closes out of nowhere
That computer CPU is slow, so it may not run some of the more demanding games.
Other than that, what operating system are you running? Windows 7/8/10?

Pmedley26

(08-01-2016, 01:45 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]That computer CPU is slow, so it may not run some of the more demanding games.
Other than that, what operating system are you running? Windows 7/8/10?

If you read i said Windows 10. I changed my version of dolphin and it seems to be working fine
All the way in the last part of the final message Tongue I Usually just go straight to a person's profile and look there.

Which Dolphin were you using, and which one did you switch to?

Pmedley26

(08-01-2016, 03:43 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]All the way in the last part of the final message Tongue I Usually just go straight to a person's profile and look there.

Which Dolphin were you using, and which one did you switch to?

Well i was using the latest revision

5.0-353 and i switched to the ishiiruka 5.0 build