Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Opengl Render
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ccr05

Every time i go to open an iso file i get this error:

Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info.

What should i do?
read the stickies and/or search
(10-11-2009, 07:49 AM)ccr05 Wrote: [ -> ]What should i do?

Buy another graphics card ( one that have OGL 2.1 )

ccr05

I have a OGL Card, and ive searched and everything and all i can ever find is crap about buy a new computer. I have a good pc it works great even with all the crap i have on it. I never have any probs with it.
umm, what are your specs? Even if you never had any problems, it might still be a crap performer. If you're that desperate, play on your wii.
Fail videocard or drivers Tongue Please update or upgrade.

ccr05

My computer is:

Processor: Intel® Cleron® M CPU 530 @ 1.73GHz 1.73 GHz
Memory(RAM): 1.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit operating system

And i do not have a wii, i have a gamecube but its messed up.
u failed to post your gfx card
Yuck, even if you have a decent video card that processor is way to slow to get any kind of decent speed. Maybe 5 FPS at most if your are lucky..

I'm also willing to bet you have an integrated Intel POS, meaning you won't be able to use the OpenGL plugin. If your video card lacks any shader support then you might as well forget about using Dolphin altogether, it would be much cheaper to buy a new/used Wii or Gamecube than the hardware you would need to run Dolphin acceptably.
system fail. upgrade your computer.