Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Melee Crashes on Map Loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

danielmeist

I finally got dolphin 5.0 and melee 20xx up and running and I follow all the instructions to set up netplay. When I start netplay everything works fine, my friend and I pick our characters and then select a map. Then the game crashes and an error message appears that won't go away unless I close dolphin that says:

"IntCPU: Unknown Instruction XXXXXXX at PC = XXXXXXXX last_PC = XXXXXXXX LR= XXXXXXXX" (where the X's are random numbers and letters).

This message also appears if I keep netplay settings on and try to launch a map in melee singleplayer. However, it doesn't appear when I disable all netplay settings and launch melee singleplayer. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling dolphin, as well as using an older version of dolphin which used to work for me. I haven't touched that version for months and it gave me the same error despite working previously. Any help is appreciated.

Danielmeist