Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller not being detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

hptl17

Hi.
I have a xbox one controller which i use without any problems. I play mario kart and it runs perfectly. Sometimes i play with my bro, he uses keyboard. All fone.

Now, when i start mario party, starts fine, but controller and keyboard dont work.
Both are wii games on latest dolphin downloaded from official website.
Thanks
Do you mean 5.0-296 by the latest Dolphin? You will most likely need 5.0-288 or newer for netplay with Wiimotes. The 5.0 stable release won't work.
Both mariokarts support gamecube controllers. Wii Mario party doesn't.

hptl17

(07-25-2016, 02:35 AM)Craftyawesome Wrote: [ -> ]Both mariokarts support gamecube controllers. Wii Mario party doesn't.

Im not using gamecube controller. I am using xbox one controller. Works perfect on mario kart wii.
But you are emulating GC controllers.

hptl17

(07-25-2016, 03:37 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]But you are emulating GC controllers.

Oh, so is there anyway i can make it work. As in, me and my bro want to play mario party. I use controller, he uses keyboard. We are together. Not online.
Oh, not online? Nevermind my previous post then. This is supposed to work regardless of your Dolphin version. Can you post a screenshot of the controller configuration?
Which mario party are you trying to play?

hptl17

(07-25-2016, 04:16 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Which mario party are you trying to play?

Mario party 9.
The motion would be difficult. Just configure wiimote in controller instead of gc controller.