Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hotkey settings window too small to save changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KupoKappa

Hey, everyone. I'm trying to do a TAS, but I don't feel like entering the menu and choosing "frame advance" for each time I want to advance one frame, so I'm trying to set a hotkey for it. However, when I enter the hotkey menu, it doesn't allow me to save changes, probably because the window cuts off the option to do so. My hotkey window looks like this.

[Image: 8f7cd118f2.png]

It doesn't allow me to scroll down, either. I'm not sure if this is a problem exclusive to 5.0 or not, but any help would be appreciated.
I just tried it, and here's what I saw. No problems here!

Maybe your display isn't big enough for the window and that is causing this? What is your display resolution?

KupoKappa

(07-24-2016, 06:45 PM)MaJoR Wrote: [ -> ]I just tried it, and here's what I saw. No problems here!

Maybe your display isn't big enough for the window and that is causing this? What is your display resolution?

lol, my display's definitely big enough. One monitor is at 1280x1024, and the other is at 1360x768. My laptop, which has a display of 1366x768 can display it just fine, however.

Anyways, setting the 1280x1024 monitor as my main monitor seemed to work, so maybe that was the issue. Thanks!