Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if my PC is good enough to run games.
Also, I want to know how to make my games run faster.
And it's sometimes at 50 to 58 percent when I run games.
So what should I do?
My Pc specs are included.
[attachment=15053]
[attachment=15052]
Your CPU is not only slow, but also a ULV, which throttle quick unless you have even a half decent heatsink (most laptops with ULVs do not and rely a ton on passive cooling.)

The best you can do is to keep your laptop on High Performance mode in Power Options and set the graphics backend in Dolphin's graphics settings to Direct3D. Intel chips might be a bit faster on it.
(07-23-2016, 08:03 AM)ROBOKILLER1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if my PC is good enough to run games.
Also, I want to know how to make my games run faster.
And it's sometimes at 50 to 58 percent when I run games.
So what should I do?
My Pc specs are included.

Im no expert, but it doesnt look like youll be able to play any games other than maybe some leightweight games with some luck. your cpu and gpu are very weak. As for improving performance, theres not much you can do other than leaving the settings default and using the latest dev builds.
It is not hard, If you struggle getting games to run above 50%(default settings), Then, your PC is not able to run Dolphin Properly. There's a guide that lets you know if your PC is up to the task or not. Here's the link: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/faq/

Also, You can wiki the game you want to play in Dolphin to see if it is CPU intensive or not. Games like Animal Crossing will run pretty good on low end PC's. An upgrade is the best bet for you, Good luck....PEACE!!!!