Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0 + RX 480 Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Polizon

When i launch dolphin 5.0 works fine, but 1 min after launch game aplication crash. Someone have the samne problem??
Wich GPU backend are you using in Dolphin, Dx12, Dx11 or OGL, also make sure you have the latest drivers installed and VS2015 x64 redist.

Polizon

(07-22-2016, 12:06 PM)DarknessBlu Wrote: [ -> ]Wich GPU backend are you using in Dolphin, Dx12, Dx11 or OGL, also make sure you have the latest drivers installed and VS2015 x64 redist.

I try with 3 options, latest drivers, i will try with vs2015 x64 redist.
You can also go To your dolphin folder in documets and delete your config folder (Will reset Your configuration to default) and also you can delete your cache folder(Sometimes it gets corrupted and can cause dolphin to crash in W10 and/or Dx12 from personal experience) .
Hope you can solve your problem

Polizon

(07-22-2016, 09:58 PM)DarknessBlu Wrote: [ -> ]You can also go To your dolphin folder in documets and delete your config folder (Will reset Your configuration to default) and also you can delete your cache folder(Sometimes it gets corrupted and can cause dolphin to crash in W10 and/or Dx12 from personal experience) .
Hope you can solve your problem

Well, Mario Kart double dash works fine, Resident Evil O too, Zelda the wind waker works fine too, i think the problem is my Resident Evil iso. I will try with another iso.

Ty very much for your help.