Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 5.0 crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,
Dolphin 5.0 on my Mac crashes. It load the game and after few second it crashes. Any solution?

Thanks
Francesco
Which game?
Super Mario Bros Wii.

With Dolphins 3.5 it works, but this version of Dolphins doesn't works fullscreen on my mac.
You have the Intel HD 3000, which has the worst graphcis drivers in all of mac OSX. You need to run Dolphin in Bootcamp on Windows or Linux
(07-21-2016, 03:02 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You have the Intel HD 3000, which has the worst graphcis drivers in all of mac OSX. You need to run Dolphin in Bootcamp on Windows or Linux

It has alway worked in the past! But with El Capita version 3.5 has problem with full screen and version 5 crashes.
(07-20-2016, 10:32 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Which game?

I have an update: version 3.5 works fine, solved the problem with fullscreen. I don't understand why Dolphins 5 crashes, but it's not a big problem, I will play with 3.5

P.s. version 4 don't pair with the wii mote, this is why I did't talk about this version
Make sure there aren't any pending updates for you. Or try the latest 5.0-dev build.
To those of you still having this problem, a workaround has been found. Check this thread:
https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-os...9-5?page=2